|Duck Hunting at Dorchester Shooting Preserve
Hunt flying Mallards with a professional guide over decoys in
flooded timber or cypress duck ponds in very comfortable blinds. This is a very real hunt since the birds are not released from a tower. All hunts are guided. Each blind will accommodate 3 hunters,
with 12-birds per blind included with your hunt. Wounded birds will count towards
the 12 birds.
- All blinds are in flooded timber - bring your waders!
- You’ll think you’re in Arkansas!
- Immediately following the hunt, a country breakfast will be served
Duck Hunts are $1,200 per blind (plus sales tax) with three hunters per blind. These hunts include 12 ducks per blind. Additional birds
may be taken are $50 each. (Plus cleaning and sales tax.).
High-Brass load are required (4’s, 5’s, or 6’s only)- absolutely no low brass loads are allowed. Ammunition is available for purchase on-site.
Bird plucking is available for $5.00 per bird. Birds can also be breasted for $2.50 each (Plus Sales Tax).
- Trained personal hunting dogs are welcome.
- No license required.
- 100% prepayment is required to book a blind. (All applicable Sale Tax not included)